When APSACS centralized the APS Education System, it became necessary that the users (school managers + teachers + students) be given dedicated training’s to ensure that the policies and procedures of the System are explicitly comprehended and implemented. Training and Evaluation Department has devised a Training Programme which targets school managers as well as teachers. The early training’s were done by the Training Department with the help of internal and external resource persons. The goal of APSACS is to bring excellence in APS Education System. To achieve it, mega objectives of Training and Evaluation System are:
- Develop training modules for workshops, Certificates and Diploma Courses.
- Train School Heads and Teachers to ensure implementation of APSACS Policies and Procedures correctly.
- Ensure that Heads and Teachers learn and use correct teaching methodologies for curriculum implementation.
- Develop Master Trainers in the System so that APSACS Training may be cascaded in letter and spirit.
- Develop guidelines to evaluate and appraise the technical prowess of the personnel in the chain of schools.
- Determine a timeline for different phases of training.
Teacher Training’s are held on yearly and monthly basis in order to meet the standard.