- Write to us
- APSAC Life
- The APSAC System has developed futuristic Assessment Procedures with a shift from memory tests based on rote learning to conceptual assessments. There is stress on continuous ongoing assessments. Assessments and Examination Department is responsible for developing of the following:
- Academic Calendar: A uniform Academic Calendar for Cold and Warm (separate academic calendar for SSC) is prepared indicating Teaching weeks, Examinations, Result Days, Parent Teacher Meetings, Extra Curricular Activities, Holidays.
- Assessment Procedures\Policy\ Forms.
- Continuous Ongoing Assessment.
- Formal and Informal Assessment.
- Bi-monthly reports based on class work assessments, project work.
- Child observation / student profile.
- Centralized First and Final Term Examination Papers.
- Extra-Curricular Activities schedule and planning.
- House System \clubs.
- Procedures of Parent Teacher Meeting.
- Report making.
- Sample admission papers.
- Sample examination papers for SSC classes.
In order to bring about uniformity within the System, Assessments and Examinations Department also develops and provides schools with Report Cards, Student Dairy, Student Dossiers, Achievement Certificates & Student Collection Portfolios. The students being transferred from one station to another benefit from this uniformity and standardization.