Academic calendar of the institution is divided into two terms. At the end of each term, written tests are held for the students & detailed report showing the results & overall performance of each student is shown to the parents. Each exam is followed by parent-teacher meeting to discuss the problems & performance of students with their parents. Answer scripts of first term are also shown to the parents if they so desire.
Routine and Term Tests are conducted as per Schedule given by the APSAC Sectt.
- Send up Tests: Admission to Board Examination will be forwarded subject to securing 50% marks in all core subjects and 45% marks in non-core subjects.
- Pre-Board Exam: Students are thoroughly prepared for Secondary School Certificate Examination in line with board pattern and full syllabus.
- Routine Examination: Tests are held on regular intervals every month and at the end of each term. Proper record of the achievements of a student is also maintained and parents are informed through progress reports.
- Term Tests: Two term tests in December and February are held.
- Send up Tests: Admission to Board Examination will be forwarded subject to qualifying send up examination.
Federal Board Examinations:
Students are prepared for Part – I & Part – II Intermediate Examination held by the Federal Board, through revision classes and Pre-Board examinations.
Note: Students who fail in three subjects in the Board Examination or fail to earn promotion in the Home Annual Examinations are not allowed to remain on the rolls of College.