Entry points for admission in the institution are class PG / KG and first year. Admission in other classes is made subject to availability of seats.
Following are eligible for admission:
- Wards of serving / retired Army personnel.
- Wards of serving / retired personnel of sister services.
NOTE: Legally adopted children of the Army Personnel are treated at par with their real children for the purpose of admission only. They, however will be charged fees and allied charges at the rate of civilian’s children. No fee concession is admissible. A copy of the CORO Part II order, attested by their Commanding Officer, in this connection is required to be attached with the admission form. However those who are not legally adopted are treated as per actual parentage.
Applications for admission on prescribed forms attached with this brochure shall be submitted to the institution on due dates. Procedure for admission is as under:-
- Names of the candidates seeking admission in various classes are registered with the institution. Dates of the tests are notified on the institution’s Notice Board.
- Tests are administered only for the classes where vacancies exist. Tests cover the following subjects:
Class I to VIII
(30 Marks each)
- Paper I English
- Paper II Urdu
- Paper III Math
(50 Marks each)
- Paper I English & Urdu
- Paper II Math & Physics
- Paper III Chemistry & Biology / Computer Science
♦ Candidates are required to pass all subjects with 50% qualifying marks to compete for the merit.
♦ After the test, waiting list is maintained in order of merit which is valid up to the next test.
- Admission in F.Sc. (First Year) Classes is granted as per the policy approved each year by The President Executive Committee.
- All students, including own, will have to apply afresh to secure admission in (First Year).
♦ Migration to the institution in F.Sc is subject to the following conditions:
- Availability of seats.
- The students must have secured more marks in SSC & HSSC-I than the last candidate on the merit in the relevant category.
- Admission is granted after approval by the President Executive Committee.
- Names of selected candidates and those placed on waiting list are put up on the Institution’s notice board and admission formalities are to be completed within the time period specified:
- A class would generally consist of 35-40 students.